Some people underestimate how erotic it is to be understood. — (via annihilisa)
(Source: redvelvetsex, via annihilisa)
(Source: sang-sucre-sexe-magique, via celebration-of-thelizard)
Aura Tout Vu Couture Spring 2012
1. I want to dye my hair weird colors and get a sidecut and re-pierce my septum and get more tattoos on my left arm but I have to “look professional-ish” in order to find a job (that would facilitate the needed money for these things) but I already have crazy hair and tattoos so really what-the-fuck-ever.
2. I think my fashion/presentation choices really embarrass my mom sometimes and that’s why she always pitches a fit if I do anything “weird” with my hair or get new tattoos or piercings even though I’m fucking almost 28 years old why the fuck does she think her opinion of what I do with my adult body even matters.
3. I consider it a real talent that it only takes me 5 minutes to do my makeup if I wanna wear some. This is largely the result of laziness.
4. Black and green are my go-to colors when putting clothes on my body.
5. I should invest in some green lipstick one of these days.
6. Spraying glitter on my pit fluff and going out in public sounds like a great idea.
7. I would wear skinny jeans more often if they would only make them so that they accommodate people with prominent butt-and-thigh-regions better. I hate that no matter WHAT size I buy them in, usually half or more of my ass falls right out of them as soon as I sit, or stand, or move around generally.
8. This has been a silly list.
I’m really tired and I really don’t want to go meet people tonight, but I have to:(
the Babest of Babes.
1. I would love to live in a swampy forest.
2. I’ve listened to ‘Child Bride’ by cocorosie (it’s on their new album) probably 6 dozen times in the past 2 days.
3. Fuck I was a miserable wretched thing last night. Then I smoked a bong to myself and felt numbly better and fell asleep for 12 hours, awakening to an unusually large puddle of drool on my pillow.
4. As much as I’ve wanted to move back to Chicago, I’m starting to think I need to find some place completely new where I’ve never lived before instead.
5. Sweet merciful crap I need to find a job.
6. What is success? Why do I always feel that ambition and success are expected of me?
7. I still haven’t showered, but what’s the point I never go anywhere.
8. Maybe I’ll make more lists.
Lagoa do vento
(Source: freakishlybeautifulspace, via flowered-girl)
(Source: slumd0gbillionaire, via glittershotgun)
(Source: milklotus, via svdgvsm)